Friday 20 September 2019

How to make a marmite sandwich

Today we had to make instructions about how to make a sandwich so I did a marmite sandwich. This is what happened when my teacher made it went well until I forgot to say to put the butter knife with the sharp end when scooping it so I went back and fixed it.
So here is my fixed instructions:

Materials: Two pieces of bread, a butter knife and marmite.

1.Take two pieces of bread out from the packet.
2.Grab your marmite and open the jar.
3.Grab your butter knife and scoop your marmite out of the jar with the sharp end of your butter knife.
4.Then spread your marmite onto the face of one of the bread pieces.
5.Then grab your other piece of bread and put it onto the face that has Marmite on it.
6.Take a bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post