Tuesday 10 September 2019

Ash and the Pikazard's Journey

A narrative is a story with a problem and a solution.

This is my story...

One day Ash’s buddy Pikachu evolved into an unknown Pokemon, it looked like a Charizard and Pikachu. It has wings it is yellow and it has an electric effect. After Ash decided to make up a name, Ash decided Pikazard, after that we got teleported to an abandoned place.

Ash saw Ho-oh, (a legendary Pokemon) but it looked different “Ho-oh what happened why are we here!” Ash yelled, “wait did you evolve into a Mega Ho-oh?” asked Ash.

Ho-oh randomly attacks Pikazard then Pikazard uses his powerful attacks, they are Dragon bolt and Thunder rage. Pikazard puts his hand out and gives Ash a z move it is a powerful move that is stronger than its normal moves but he is going to save it.

“Why are you attacking us” said Ash, Ho-oh kept on attacking them. He's gone psycho and trying to destroy all Pokemon in the world.

Ash thought it would be a good time to use the z move, but then something happened to Ho-oh like it is going for its final attack.

So Ash is going to use its z move “I'm going to use my z move on you Ho-oh” said Ash. “Pikazard use your z move, use electric dragon blast” said Ash, Ho-oh tried to escape the blast but it was too powerful to escape.

Ash won against Ho-oh and he wanted to catch it but couldn’t because it would be wrong. Then Ash took it to the Pokemon centre to heal it nurse Joy was shocked that he was able to defeat Ho-oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post