Friday 27 September 2019

Swimming

For the last two weeks we have been having swimming lessons at QEII we did a bunch of activities I learnt how to treat water and what to do if your in trouble. The worst part for me is when we had to take off our goggles and swim without them because when I get water in my eyes they start to hurt. The best part for me is when we had to get on the boat and we had to fall backwards in the water and we had life jackets on this is my favourite part because it is fun falling off the boat. The hardest thing to learn was treating water because you have to use your hands and feet to stay floating and you are not allowed to touch the ground. What would be the hardest thing for you if your school was doing swimming lessons?
Now enjoy the photos that my teacher took when we were swimming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post