Friday 5 July 2019

The Perfect Presentation Play


Today we did plays with room 4 and I am about to tell you about my play that my reading group the play is called the perfect presentation and these are the people and there characters.
Makayla:Ramari, Kloe:Isabella, Miller:Freddy, Me:Theo, Jennifer:Charlotte and Lily:Nico and Sione.
What was hard for us is trying to listen so we could practice and I enjoyed the whole play.
Now heres a Question tell me the stuff we did good and the stuff we did bad?
the play is on the top hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post