Wednesday 18 November 2020

Mud run

 Today we had to do a 2.7 km mud run with obstacles it was really fun.

The start was boring but when we got to the mud and water it was really fun.

You start off by running to the first obstacle it was a bunch of tires we had to climb over them, then you go in the bouncy thing then you head into a forest where you over ropes and stuff then you to the water where you go through and under the bridge then on it to head to walk through the sea twice then you go on the slip in slide then through these little pools then you run to the finish line.


Have you ever done something like this before?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post