Wednesday 22 May 2019

Public or Private Information

W.A.L.T understand public and private information and identify them.
Today for Cybersmart we had to highlight stuff about public and private information.
if you thought it was private you would highlight it red if you thought it was public you would highlight it green and if you were unsure you would highlight it orange.
Then we had to make up our own by copy and paste one of the things and change all of the things to whatever we want so here what i did but its not finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post