Thursday 1 April 2021

Easter Sunday

 Today we are learning about holy week and we had to choose a Easter Story and I chose Easter Sunday.

I chose Easter Sunday and its about Jesus rising from the dead.

Here is short story about it, Jesus is put in a tomb and 2 Roman guards protects Jesus's tomb and a storm comes and scares away the soldiers then Mary Magdalene comes and the tomb was opened
Mary goes inside to see that Jesus was gone and a angel comes and said "Jesus is alive and tell Jesus's friends" Mary then goes to tell Jesus's disciples at first they didn't believe her but Jesus shows himself to him.

The good stuff about this, Jesus lets everyone to have a chance for their sins to be wiped from their souls as he dies on the cross.

The bad stuff about this, Jesus had to die and had to be beaten up and spit on by Roman Guards for forgiveness and Gods love but Jesus was also betrayed by Judas his disciple.

The stuff that I felt, I felt sad when Jesus died on the cross and a bit angry at the Pontius Pilate for sentencing him to be crucified and i'm also angry at the Roman Guards for beating and spiting on Jesus.

One way for the disciples to spread the good news is to spread it like a virus so 1 person tells 2 people those 2 people tell 3 people each and 6 people tell 4 people each and so on so forth.


Here is my short animation of Jesus coming out the tomb.

Do you know any other facts about Easter Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post