Wednesday 25 March 2020

Sentence Starter

Sentence Starter
Footsteps slowly creaked on every step of the stairs. The bedroom handle turned slowly…

and there was nobody there I went out to look but there was no one there so went down to look if anybody was there. All of a sudden I banging and kept louder or closer and then I look behind me and there was a giant chasing me so I ran as fast as I can to get away from it. I thought I lost it but then I here the banging as before so ran away again but even further than before. I was too tired to keep on running so I stopped to catch my breath and I found out it was all a dream.

We had to do a sentence starter in 10 minutes so hope enjoyed.
What would you do if you got chased by a giant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post